5-Step Deliverance Counseling School
The 5-Step Deliverance Counseling School was started in 2015 in response to many who seek an initial deliverance counseling session with education involved to teach about the strongholds and how God delivers from them.
Drs. Paul and Claire Hollis have developed this intensive three-day course that imparts insights and practical tools gained from decades of ministering deliverance prayer. Students will leave with all the training and knowledge needed to start their own deliverance ministry.
Pastors are encouraged to attend themselves or send at least one couple from their church to learn how to minister deliverance to their local body. Certification in the School of Deliverance includes a certificate of completion.
You will learn about:
- Open doors that the enemy uses to gain access to God’s people
- Three categories of curses and how to deal with them
- Ungodly soul ties and how to break them
- Different kinds of strongholds people have and how they came to have them
- Ruling spirits, their hierarchical order and how they work to destroy lives
- Multiple personalities
- How to prepare the room for deliverance ministry
- How to minister – “do’s and don’ts”
- What to do when you get stuck
- How to set up your own deliverance program
- How to approach your pastor to begin this ministry
- How to promote the ministry
- What teaching materials you will need and what resources are available.
- How to structure private and group deliverance sessions
- How to help people keep their healing
- How to implement a "Discipleship After Deliverance" Program
Each session is full of insights and intensely practical knowledge you can use to help you minister more effectively. If you want to move, grow and mature in the deliverance ministry, you cannot afford to miss this seminar!
This registration is $195 which includes course materials, snacks and lunch on Saturday. Payment by cash, check or credit card is accepted.
When registering online, make sure you choose the correct date option for either In-Person or Online attendance.
If attending the school online, a link for the online meeting will be emailed to you shortly after you register.
Attendance is free for those who have attended before, so if that's the case for you, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can send you a code for free registration.