Deliverance Ministry Process
The Holy Spirit leads each counseling session and we follow a model that typically serves as a helpful structure to best meet our client’s needs. For most clients, a five session format (seven total for a couple) is typical.
Session 1: Interview
- Issues/behaviors that the client wants addressed
- Understanding of client background and family history.
- Two interview sessions are scheduled for couples.
Session 2: Teaching, plus client homework assignment
- “Open Doors for Demonic Torment”
- “Strongholds List” and “Open Doors” list
Session 3: Teaching, plus client homework assignment
- “How to Close the Open Doors”
Session 4: Personal Deliverance Prayer
- Typically a two hour session
- Individual, personal prayer
- Spouses/couples are prayed for separately.
Session 5: Teaching
- “How to Stay Free”
- Follow-up ministry/counseling as appropriate.