"Break Free" Seminar
The group deliverance "Break Free" seminar will change your life!
These seminars are scheduled bimonthly and involve biblical teaching, homework and prayer from our ministry team. This is not just an informational seminar..this is a ministry seminar! We see God move powerfully to set people free from every type of stronghold, including depression, anger, anxiety attacks, lust, perversions, addictions and more! Learn more about strongholds here.
As an attendee, you will:
- what the bible says about demonic activity and deliverance,
- how sins committed against you, unforgiveness, judgments, generational curses and ungodly soul ties are influencing your life,
- about strongholds in your life
- how Satan gained a foothold in your "soul" man.
- how to close open doors and remove his legal right to be there.
- by identifying areas where you know you are in bondage
- by doing homework that follows biblically-supported principles to shut off the enemy’s access
- by prayer and proclamation
- from trained and anointed team members
This seminar is scheduled bimonthly, over two consecutive Sundays from 3:00 PM to 5:00 PM EST. The first Sunday consists of two teaching sessions and homework assignments given out after each teaching. On the following Sunday, our experienced team will pray a deliverance prayer over the entire group of people in attendance. Typically, the session is completed by 5:00 pm so you should make your travel plans based upon at least that timeframe. You must attend both Sunday sessions! You will also receive a very important teaching CD, materials and warfare prayers so you can keep your deliverance!
This is a powerful seminar involving teaching and spiritual warfare. Jesus wants you free! Be expectant! Do the homework and God will do a work!
The registration is $99, which includes the teaching manual “Exposing & Expelling Strongholds“. Payment may be made at our Online Store or by cash, check or credit card when you come on Sunday.
When registering online, make sure you choose the correct date option for either In-Person or Online attendance.
If attending the sessions online, a link for the online meetings will be emailed to you shortly after you register.
Attendance is free for those who have attended before, so if that's the case for you, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can send you a code for free registration.